“Diversity is our greatest strength and unity is our greatest weapon.” - Tom Perez
Some collected funnies for your enjoyment!
From Dave in VA on Democratic underground
• Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks.
The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
• I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I
turn it like I'm cracking a safe.
• I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
• Still haven't decided where to go for Easter ----- The Living Room or
• PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit.
Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
• Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1
teacher fired for drinking on the job.
• I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go
from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
• This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she
thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog....
we laughed a lot.
• So, after this quarantine.....will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just
find me or do I find them?
• Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You
have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no
clue how this place is still in business.
• Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb
• I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I
• I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda.
I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.
• Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said "I hope I don't have the
same teacher next year".... I'm offended.
• Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under